- To provide and administer our services, such as processing job applications, sending you any job alerts that you set up, or posting job adverts.
- To send you ideas, advice and information that may help you find a job. At the time you gave us your information, you were asked to indicate your marketing preferences. You can change these at any time by logging into your account.
- To send you information and special offers to help your business fill its vacancies.
- To meet obligations arising from any contractual agreements made between you and us.
- To respond to enquiries or requests for information, or to follow-up on such requests at a later date.
- To ensure that content on our website is presented in the most effective way for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website.
- To analyse and improve the effectiveness of our services.
- To do anything required of us by law.
- Update wrong or incomplete information.
- Tell us you no longer agree to us using your information, and wish us to stop.
- Ask us to stop sending you emails with ideas, advice, information or special offers.
- Delete your information (the ‘right to be forgotten’).
- Ask us to give you access to your data.
- Ask us about your right to portability.
- Make a complaint relating to our use of your information.